Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Gotcha Day, Renegade!

Well, this is it.  We made it a year.  This year has been filled with fun times and bad times, laughs and cries, smiles and frowns.  You have taught me so much this year, probably the most important of the lessons to take everything day by day.  You may have frustrated me at times, but you were always good for a laugh.  You really showed me what a good boy you are, and I am so glad I got to see you grow up in the time you were here.

We had so many times together over the past year, but here is the most vivid one.  I was sitting in the living room, and here you up to something.  I get up, go to find you, and instead, I find a white, floury monster.  Yep, you had gotten into the newly opened bag of flour, and were having a blast in it.  I promise, we forgive ya ;-)

I love ya bud, and whatever I say, you are NOT the world's worst ferret.  Happy Gotcha Day Rennie, here's to many more!













1 comment: